Mega Pixel Camera Module
640x480 pixel progressive/interlace scan
1/4-inch Color VGA CMOS Image Sensor DY0A03VGA
This document is a general product description
and is subject tochange without notice
for improvement DY0A03VGA Rev 0.2
Product Description :
The DY0A03 is a high efficient CMOS color image sensor
with features such as integrated timing control and programmable
analog signal processing (progress/interlaced scanning).
The image pixel is based on active CMOS pixels that are realized
using DYSEC’sAdvanced Barrier Photodiode* technology.
Each pixel on the sensor is individually addressable allowing the user
to control user window panning and zooming, sub-sampling, resolution, exposure,
gain, and other image processing features via a two pin I2C interface.
Programmable digital image processing blocks included
in the data path are bad pixelreplacement
and noise compensation for image enhancement.
The sensor is run by supplying a single master clock.
The sensor output is 8 or 10bits depending on output mode selected.
This ¼”color VGA image sensor is specially designed
for use as a complete digital imaging solution and benefits enable design
of smaller, portable, low cost and low power systems.
Its high performance makes it an ideal choice for a variety of consumer applications
in still/full motion imaging, security/surveillance, and automotive among others.
Product Features :
- VGA resolution, active CMOS image sensor with square pixel unit cells
- 5.6um pitch pixel with Advanced Barrier Photodiode( ABP* )
- Bayer RGB color filters with micro lens
- High sensitivity, quantum efficiency and charge conversion efficiency
- Low fixed pattern noise and wide dynamic range
- Single master clock operation
- Full function control through standard I2C serial bus
- Frame rate control using flexible virtual window algorithm
- Integrated on-chip timing generator, effective 10-bit pipelined ADC, pan control and window sizing
- Correlated Double Sample for suppression of low frequency and reset noise
- User selectable digital output formats, 8-bit companded data, 10-bit linear data
- Bad pixel replacement for noise suppression
- Pixel address ability to support windowing, resolution and sub-sampling
- 35 fps Full VGA at 13.5MHz master clock rate
- Low power 3.3V operation
- 36 pin CLCC package
- PC Camera
- Dual Mode Camera
- IMT 2000
- Finger Print System / Security System
- Handheld PC
DY0A03VGARev 0.2Specifications :
-•Image Size 3.76mm x 2.86mm( 1/4″)
-•Resolution 672 x 512 pixels , available window( 660 x 500 pixels )
-•Pixel Size 5.6um x 5.6um
-•Monochrome Sensitivity 3.0V/Lux-sec
-•Min. Detectable Light Level 3 Lux at 30fps / F2 Lens
-•Scan Mode Progressive / Interlace
-•Shutter Mode Continuous( Video ) / Singleshot( Still )
-•Frame Rate 35 frames per second
-•Master Clock Frequency Typical 13.5MHz
-•System Dynamic Range 50 dB
-•On Chip Programmable Gain -0.9 to 29.4dB
-•On Chip Image Correction Data companding, Bad pixel replacement
-•Analog to Digital Converter Effective 10-bit pipelined ADC
-•Power Supply 3.3V
-•Power Dissipation 120mW( Dynamic ) / 15mW( Standby )
-•ESD HBM( 2500V ) / MM( 250V ) / CDM( 200V )
-•Package 36 pin CLCC
-•Temperature Operating Range -20 ~ 70℃
Your suggestion is very important to us!
Have a question or comment regarding your products?
We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please feel free to contact us!!
#222-6 Dangjeung-Dong, Gunpo-City, Kyungki-Do, KOREA
Tel : 82-31-428-2500, 82-31-428-2551
Fax : 82-31-454-1172
Email : email@example.com
바로가기 : http://www.dysec.com/korean/buisiness_d_01.php
|LD71D0016 LED Driver IC|
|MMC Card System Controller AR3102A|