강력 추천 상품
경험 상 SMD 부품을 다룰 때, 가장 난처한 것은 부품이 섞이거나 어느 것인지 잘 모를 때가 많다.
LCR Meter나 Impedance Analyzer가 있어도, 작업 중인 부품을 측정하기는 쉽지 않다.
특히 수리를 할 때는 부품을 떼어 낼 수도 없고, 대략 난감 이다. ^^;
이럴 땐 SMD Tester가 꼭 필요하다. 가격도 매우 저렴하다. 다만 Inductor는 측정이 안된다.
기다란 Probe가 필요없는 핀셋 방식이므로 잡음도 안타므로 측정오차도 매우 적다.
● Auto Scanning to Test Resistance, Capacitance, Continuity and Diode
● Auto Power Off
● Low Battery Indicator
● Data Hold Fuction
Tester is a handheld and battery operated very convenient small Tool that is specially used to measuring SMD (Surface Mounting Device), there are Chip type resistor, Chip type capacitor and diode, for example. Moreover, the Tester have the continuity checking function
Tester is automatically identified the passive Component as has been indicated above. Therefore, the measurement are allowed by fully automatic detection. The Tester is designed to meet IEC1010-1 standard and Stipulation of 2-Poulation Grade. The Tester conform to the European Unions following Requirement: CE regulation 89/336 (EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Entire outer surface of the Tester case has been with thermo plastic elastomer, and the two testing pins has been gold-plated, so that it is reduce pin contact resistance and prevent to get rusty. This operating instruction covers information on safety and caution, so please read relevant information carefully and observe all the warming and note strictly.
● 3000 counts LCD display
● Full automatic measurement
● Auto scanning the Resistance/Capacitance/Diode
● Function selection by one FUNC Push Button
● Data Hold function
● Continuity Checking function
● Over Load Indication ( OL)
● Low Battery Indication
● Power Supply: 3V Lithium Battery CR2032 (included)
● Auto Power OFF. after 10 minutes the tester will automatically turn off power .
● Operating temperature & Humidity: 0 ~ 40C(32 ~104F) & < 80% RH
● Storage temperature & Humidity: -10 ~ 50C (14 ~ 122 F) & <70%RH
● Safety Class: IEC61010-1, 50V CAT III
● EMC: According to CE regulation 89/336.
● Dimension (L x W x H) & Weight: 170 x 31 x 17mm, Approx. 48.6 g